Sunday, May 6, 2012

Get lost from my life.


It hurts when you treat a person good but in the end, that particular person stabbed you in front of all his friends. I don't mind if you don't appreciate what I've done but please don't treat me that way. I did not hurt you. I treat you good and this is what I get in the end.

I thought that we can be friends like.. forever.
But now, I'm gonna turn off my back to you.
I'm not gonna find you anymore.
Back off from my life.

Maybe that's what you want from the beginning.
I'm giving you what you want now.
So just get lost...

Dear Rainbow,
Thanks for telling me the truth. It hurts though but I'm fine now. Not gonna waste my whole day lingering around doing nothing. All the best in all your exams. I miss you and Gaga much. Cheers. :)
Winnie.
I'm happy with what I have now.
I'm happy with my life here.
I'm still happy.
With what I have and what I am.
And I'm happy with those who appreciates me.



No comments:

Post a Comment