Sister ordered one original mille crepe cake with strawberry and shredded white chocolate toppings from Humble Beginnings.
My all time favourite.
Thank you so much. :)
Had dinner at our usual place Sin Leong Huat.
Pre-celebration with the girls in Italiannies in Empire.
Thank you so much.
I like the Instax camera a lot! :)
Thanks for the cupcakes.
Delicious. :)
And a helium balloon.
Which I took it to lecture, tutorial and comp lab and everyone just stare at it.
Guess what.
It still floats in the air at the same height even after two weeks!
So I was thinking how to hide this balloon while walking around in uni.
Went out with boy as well but din take any photos together that day.
I don't remember why but.. tadaaa... :)
Though Gaga say it was weird.
Should put our picture instead of only boy.
Next time okay? ;)
Thanks for everything.
I really appreciate much.
Thank you Cheah, Gaga, my family and boy.
Though I remember I cried quite a lot during that week.
But still thanks.
Thanks Gaga and Rainbow for preparing and preparing and preparing.
I know you guys were quite disappointed because of the failed surprise plan.
But seriously I didn't mean it.
Dated my friend quite long ago, so... :)
Thanks Chi for the pressie as well.
Appreciate much. :)
I'll buy you the Tiramisu cake from Alexis whenever you're unhappy.
Just for you to see okay! :P
Thanks boy for driving me around that day. :)
And thanks to my family. :)
ILY guys <3 (。´∀`)ノ










No comments:
Post a Comment