Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Disappointed

Saw the photo on instagram and facebook.
Was quite hurt tho.
But at least now I know how important am I to you.
Not even a phone call or a message.
I'm disappointed.
But at least now I know what kind of friendship is that between you and me.

We were besties. Once upon a time. I could say.
I will go to your room after school ends, lay on your bed and play with your pillow while waiting for you to come back.
When you came back from school we will talk talk and talk, or read some notes together if we will be having any small test in the coming few days, then we will take a nap together on the single squishy bed.
We will have our breakfast together in the morning, head to school together.
I'll cry in front of you so badly when I'm sad, jump in front of you when I'm happy.

But.
I've forgotten that.
That is once upon a time.

Hurts me deeply and silently.
Tho you did nothing.
But the photo proves me right.

That is the reason.
Why I don't like to be close with someone.
Once that someone distant her/himself from you.
You freaking hurt that much. You know. That much...

:(

现在我可以肯定你所谓的承诺也只不过是随口说说而已.

No comments:

Post a Comment