Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Uni Life Begins Again

This is only the second week of the semester.
And I'm already so freaking stressed up.

So tired.
Everyday upon reaching home, I just feel like crawling straight back to my bed without having dinner.
Just. Too tired.

And. These few weeks I'm just so hot tempered.

:(

I can't figure out why. But sometimes I just feel like slapping myself in my face. :(

I need to de-stress. Seriously need some exercise badly.

Thanks boy for being so patient and considerate for all these while.
I know that thanking and apologising is never enough.
Maybe what I need now is more time I guess.
There is a saying that time heals everything. And I believe so.
Sorry boy. Please endure with me and give me some time.
Maybe I'm just not so used for being so stressed up.

So...
I actually enjoy dancing when I'm moody.
But sometimes when my brain can't really function well after all tutorials, consultation and lectures, I tend to make the wrong moves or even stunned for a while forgetting the steps and so on.
Performing "Bleeding Love" for the last time tomorrow. Hopefully everything goes well. :)

Another short clip for "Bleeding Love". Performing tomorrow. Excited and nervous at the same time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment