The view from my apartment window.
Reminds me about mama. :)
When I saw the red sky when I'm small
I used to tell mama
'Today is god's birthday!!'
And now.
Imma big girl.
In this complicated world...
I miss those times when we were small.
Innocent minds.
The world seems to be simple to us. Just like 1+1.
The more we grow, the more complicated it is.
Things around us changed. More and more complicated.
EXAMS too. :(
Take a look at the exam hall.
I remember I took this photo after finishing my Corporate Law paper.
THIS is only PART OF THE CANDIDATES.
Scary huh.
Stress.
3000+ candidates in an exam hall.
One more paper left.
My nightmare paper. Accounting Transaction & Analysis.
Stress ACCUMULATED from Day 1 till now.
You can't imagine how stress am I.
Argh..
Hope everything goes well.
And hope that I can still continue to stay here till I finish my degree.
Oh! God bless!
I'm gonna be home in 2 weeks time!
Can't wait to hug my family and of course my baby pups!!
I MISS YOU GUYS.
That's all for today.
Gonna continue practicing my Accounting. :(
Loads of love to my family. LOVE LOVE LOVE. ♥



No comments:
Post a Comment