Traveled from Southern Cross to Benella by V-Line to attend my winter course.
Australia in the wine world.
Cool right?
Squeezy but happy journey.
Enjoyed the scenery.
The scenery outside the window.
Slept for almost the whole journey.
Ugh. My weakness.
Once I get on to the train, bus, tram or whatever, I will start to fall asleep.
First dinner at Dookie.
Steak, pasta, potato salad, and white or red wine.
BBQ'ed by our lecturer.
Yummy!
Our lecturer's pup!
Its a Labrador.
It is so adorable!
Wherever my lecturer is, it will be there.
Tonight's dinner.
Yummy!
But am already starving at this hour.
Should have brought over some tim-tam as supper.
This course is an intensive course.
Busy one.
Class will be starting from 8.30a.m tomorrow and ends at 7.30p.m.
Ugh.
Tiring.
I miss my family much.
Something is bothering me.
I hate this feeling.
Night peeps.
Winnie.





No comments:
Post a Comment