Monday, November 26, 2012

Big Mama and Kiddos




Had Peking duck yesterday at Old Kingdom.
Craved for a long time and finally. 
Delicious!
Still craving for it after eating it.
It's just way too delicious.
Say hi to fats! :)


And next, Dessert Story.
My favorite. D.E.S.S.E.R.T!
Irresistible to dessert.
Fats fats fats....




Brunch at Racer Cafe along St Kilda beach.


Went to Green's house today.
Accompanied her to pack her luggage.
Did not help her much.
Made smoothies using the leftover yogurt, milk and vanilla ice cream.
After helping out with some household chores, slept at her sofa till 6 something.
Was too tired.
Did not manage to sleep properly these few days.
Insomnia.


Super vanilla milky smoothie.

Like a big mama, went to the airport to send this three kiddos off.
Have a safe flight my dear!
Enjoy your time in Malaysia.
Help me eat my char kuey teow, curry mee, nasi lemak, etc etc..
Aiks..
I wanted to go home so badly.
Nearly cried when I walk to the bus stop alone.

 








Will miss you guys much.
See ya all next year!
I think I won't be sleeping well these few days.
Will be missing those snoring, mumbling and etc etc.
Haha.
Happy sad holiday... :')

No comments:

Post a Comment