My new idol. 2AM Changmin. :)
Super like him.
Like his voice and everything.
The emotion and expression while he is singing, how he joke on variety shows.. everything.
He likes to cook as well.
I think I'm crazy about him. :(
Went to Proud Mary Coffee Roasters and Cafe for brunch today.
Tried their Crispy Pork Belly Sandwich and Potato Hash.
Super delicious!
Like the atmosphere as well.
Say hi to fats! :)
Gym, gym, gym.
Changmin's voice motivates me to run.
Oh good lord. I think I'm crazy.
Went to St Kilda again.
It's perfect to have my favorite hot chocolate at my favorite spot I guess.The Gourmet Salmon Pizza is delicious as well.
Till now, I'm still thinking if I've made the right choice.
Sometimes, I feel that I'm so selfish.
Is this really what I want?
Is it correct to be here?
Questions with no solutions.
Well..
I miss home. Very much.
I miss daddy who likes to nag at us, mummy who cooks delicious foods for us, both sis who love me till like there's no tomorrow.
But since I've made my decision to stay here, I'll strive, to stay.
I love you all.
Tee Win Nie, you can do it.
Right?
Don't stop smiling.
Everything will be alright.
Maybe not now, but eventually.
Thanks for motivating me.
I miss you. So much.
Love you. :)











No comments:
Post a Comment