Thanks for coming my dear.
And I'm glad that you believe me. You know what I mean. :)Had a really fun time with you here in Melbourne.
Will remember those crazy moments.
Woke up at 4.30am and jog to St Kilda Road, vomit along Yarra River...
Friends are those who will stand beside you and give you a hand when you fall, give you courage when you need, suggest useful solutions when you are stuck between choices and decisions, advise you when you lost your mind, cry and laugh together with you, shout and stare at each other for fun and more...
And this is it, you, my friend, Rainbow Cheah! :)
All the best in a brand new year my dear!
Will gonna be a better person in 2013.
It's not the quantity that matters, but the quality that matters.
Real friends won't distant themselves from you when you fall.
By the way, changed my hairstyle.
New year, new hairstyle.
BUT..
I know it looks way too kiddo.
Too young and cute hairstyle that don't really suit me.
Gahh...
Dear fringe, please grow faster. :(


No comments:
Post a Comment