Too lazy to edit all these pictures.
Trying my best to enjoy my last few days in Melbourne.
Trying hard to remember every moment, every sight and feel when I'm still here in Melbourne.
Trying really hard.
Trying really hard to pull back my tears upon thinking going back is the only option I have.
Trying really hard. Really really hard to stay strong.
Firstly, I wanna thank my big sis for being here.
Thanks for solving everything here.
Thanks for everything. :)
I'm really grateful to have such a wonderful sis.
Honestly, I'm really lucky to have you. :)
Secondly,
Have a safe flight, Celine and Alex! :)
Thirdly,
Although we do have loads of conflict while staying together, I do enjoy screaming, laughing and giggling together with you on our conversation and all.
OLDEST friend. :D
Thanks for helping me and bear my weird temper for the one whole year.
Sometimes on certain things we argued, argued and argued..
But I guess I'll miss the way we argue things bah? Hiak hiak. :)
Fourthly,
Praying hard that you'll recover as soon as possible.
Please wake up soon girl..
I'll pray really hard for you... :')
Lesson learnt.
#Should not ignore people for no reason, you'll never know what will happen to her/ him the next second. Don't make yourself regret.
Friendship. You'll know what it looks like when you are in deep trouble.






























No comments:
Post a Comment