Personally love this picture a lot. :)
Took this picture outside my exam hall when I was still studying in Melbourne.
Edited a little bit on it's brightness and contrast. No added effect.
In life we choose our own path.
Every decision contributes a little to our future pathway.
Every step forward we take now, is a step towards achieving something bigger,
and better than our current situation.
However,
Every step towards the goal
requires sacrifice, suffering and struggling.
What we need to do, is to overcome all these.
What I really want, is to be a happier and optimistic girl.
I'm still working hard towards my goal.
I'm still learning, to count my blessings instead of my problems.
So please, do bear with me while I'm still learning.
Some bits of pieces of me are missing.
I'm imperfect.
But those imperfectness made me a true Winnie.
And I'm glad and blessed.
For what I am.
Happy-Winnie-wannabe. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment