Finally, 2 heavy subject's mid-term is over.
Was so happy after walking out from the lecture hall.
Went to a so called 'dating' with Mr James in Pyramid later on. :)
Was in a really good mood, eating my favorite waffle tho having horrible headache.
HOWEVER, received mum's message and the mood flew from up to down.
I really hate to receive those kind of messages when I'm really in a good mood or when I'm prepared to study.
It really makes me moody and discouraging.
I'm really really really...
Tired of it.
Sick of it.
But somehow, I tried to keep my smile on my face.
Not to ruin our happy date... :)
So..
Went home and called up our dear Rainbow.
And..
I cried on the phone for so long.
She thought that I was fooling her but ya.
I was serious.
Maybe I'm just too stressed up these few days.
Din really have a good sleep for almost a month plus horrible headache these few weeks.
Stress mid-term, stress studies.
And ended up exploding in the phone.
Felt better after hanging up the phone.
Maybe there are still some problems that can't be solved at the moment.
What I really can do is to wait time to pass.
Well, life..... :(
We don't really have a choice I guess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
喜欢被你牵着手的感觉 很有安全感
虽然两个人的手心一直在冒汗
但这样 感觉更真实. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment