Sunday, December 29, 2013

Oasis

Backdated post but ya. It's about an outing with Rainbow bazang after her finals. :)
Wanted to go Paradigm to try out Plan B but the traffic is horrible, so she brought me to this place, Oasis.
Many awesome restaurants such as Burger Lab, Rakuzen can be found at that area.
But ya. We tried out this restaurant. Bad Boy Cooks.
The food is quite cheap but the portion is quite small.
Not full enough. Wanted to go for second round but this Rainbow said she was full so.
Boo.

We later on head back to Pyramid to shop for my boy's clothes and my new year clothes.
Wanted to have snowflakes for tea-time but full house.
So we went to J-Co and shared two donuts and a cup of Yogurt drink each.

Spent quite a lot that day. Hoho.
But not satisfied with the amount of clothes that I bought yet.
A woman will never be satisfied with her closet tho it is stuffed with all kinds of clothings.
So do I.
I'm so gonna be a shopaholic. x.x
Uh. But it isn't that bad right. One year once. :P

Had dinner back at Puchong. Fish head noodles.
Omnomnom. 
My favorite fried cod fish.
Finally something that Rainbow ate it all up with a so called not-bad-yummy-licious look. :D
Anyway. Crave satisfied with that bowl of noodles. :)

Thanks for driving me up and down.
Thanks for being my one-day-Maria and one-day-Ahmad. :P
I know you are really bored when I shop for my clothes.
Rawr. But. Thanks for bearing it. 
PGDDTNXX de cha bo.
It is always great to have you around.
xoxo
LOL : Love You Loads! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment