Monday, December 9, 2013

To my Big Big Jen

Spot the three little birds?
Spot them at my study area and manage to take some photos before they flew away.
So cute right? :)
Took this photo on Jen's big day. On the way to Foo Hing for dim sum with cousy. C:
Big girl is always busy with her phone since she received her S4. 
Why so shy? :P
The sweet-forever-young birthday girl. 
I can't really recall when is the last time since we took our last family photo.
But TADAA.... here it is. C:
Everybody are looking good!
Teehee. The cute big girl.

Hope that we will always be that close like how we do now. 
Sister. She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child. -------------Barbara Alpert.
Big Jen, knowing that you will be working overseas off and on just makes my heart break.
No one will gonna knock my door in the middle of the night because of nightmare.
No little pillow to steal away from.
No awesome Hokkien mee during the midnight.
No oreo Mc Flurry and Spicy Chicken Mc Deluxe set for supper.
No one to talk to till I fall asleep.
No one to hug whenever I want.
No one to kacau before I sleep.
No one to bath together.
Just. Things just seems to be so wrong without you.
:(

Though we fight from small till now.
Slapping each others face when we fight during those days. (So dramatic I know.)
Bit your hand till blue-black.
You pinch my nose till blue-black.
(We are kinda... violent those days.. -.-)
and what more.
Buy me whatever I want.
Feed me supper wishing me to be fatter and fatter.
Worried for my health and results.
And love me to the max.. :)
Just like how your prince-charming-cutie-pie Lucky love you.
Don't miss him too much when you're in overseas.
Miss me more okay.
I'll be really jealous if you miss him more. :P

Last but not least, I always hope the best for you.
May you be happy with your new job.
I love you loads. 

Your 小妹. C: 


No comments:

Post a Comment