Sunday, April 6, 2014

Gaga's Big 22!

Gaga's Belated Birthday Celebration!

Cake bought from Donutes. :)

We had lunch at Jibby & Co. at Empire.
The food is a little bit pricy and small portion but it taste... AWESOME! 
Seafood Hotpot
Smoke Salmon Pizza
Soft Shell Crab Burger & Sweet Potato Fries
Smoked Salmon Salad


Happy Birthday Girl.
Thanks for listening to my problems everytime.
Tho it is kinda awkward when I start crying and you'll say... "Winnie, don't cry.. I don't have tissue.."
HAHAHA
Then I will say "Is okay, I have.. *sob* *sob*"
HAHAHA

Anyway..
Hope you like the pressie and the lunch.
May you be blessed with all happiness.
Stay pretty and healthy.
BUT. Grow FATTY please!
You are just too skinny....... -.-

Hope that our friendship will never end.
Love you loads loads loads!
Anddd....

GOODLUCK IN TREASURY TEST ON MONDAY.... :D

Thanks for everything and love you my JIMUI! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment