Went to Sunway Uni to study.
Planned to revise at least 2 lectures but....
Our fatty cutie Rainbow mama called.
And I only managed to revise 1.5 lectures lol. -.-
Inefficient.
It was a super jam day.
Rainbow was late for class and she skipped her class.
First time right?
Nope. Definitely not the first time. We used to skip ISB when we were in our year 1.
And still we manage to score HD. HAHA.
We are just too awesome.
I still remember...
It was a Tuesday and we had Papa Johns for lunch.
We thought that we will be in time for lecture but ended up we skipped the ISB lecture and sat there chit-chatting for the whole afternoon.
And another time is when we go for out A&W float and Rainbow mama bought a big pack of popcorn.
We sneak it into the lecture and ate like a mice HAHA! Memories......
I felt so old now.. And.. Missing those old times. :)
Okay.. Where did I stopped?
Oh right. Right after she called me, I started to pack up my things and walk to Pyramid through Canopy Walk.
It's a hot hot day and ya, I forgot to mention. I hurt my back again.
So I walk there with my hurt back. The doctor asked me to walk less for it to recover. But.. I totally ignored it....
RAINBOW CHEAH YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL. SEE HOW DEEP I LOVE YOU. -.-
Then.. We linger in the bookstore for a while and then we went to Caffe Bene for iceee.. :D
The doctor said that I'm not supposed to eat or drink cold stuffs, but... I ignored as well.. Heehee...
So this is our strawberry bingsu.
Single is already quite a big portion.
The first time ever I like to eat desserts which have red bean toppings on it.
Awesome I tell you. Awesome! :D
Then... We walked back and had chicken rice for lunch.
Then pig Cheah went for her class and I head back to library till 3 something.
Thanks to Gaga for fetching me back to Monash for lecture. ;)
After my class ended, I went to the library as usual to do my assignments.
Boy called up and said that he was coming to find me.
I didn't take it seriously as this was not the first time we joke about it.
I really miss him a lot. We did not manage to meet up for like 9 freaking days. :(
And later on he called up again and he said that he did not spot me anywhere in the library.
I was then... Shocked with surprise.
While waiting for him I was like a crazy little girl who can't stop smiling at myself.
Guess I really miss him a lot. A lot. Really.. A lot. :)
Thanks for rushing here just to see me for like less than 20 minutes.
Ohmy. I really hope that we can see each other everyday like we used to but I know it is just way too tiring for you.
Tho we can't really meet up but let's bear it . Time flies right?
Let's do this! :)
Zhen, I wish you all the best.
Love you dear. :)
Miss you so much! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment