Thursday, May 15, 2014

It's RAINBOW again!!



Rainbow Rainbow MAMA!
Finally celebrated her belated belated belated birthday with her.
Sorry for dragging....
Was too busy with assignments x.x



PORK RIBS and PIZZA.

Anyway...
Hope you like the cake (I know you like it sooo much)..
And the instax... and the lunch.. and the dinner... and your tummy..
HEHEHEHEHE..

We like to fool around but I know when we sit down and talk about serious matter, you'll be super serious.
Thanks for being there when I'm so lost.
Thanks for cheering me up when I'm down.
Thanks for supporting me.. backing me up like a family.
I really really do appreciate what you've done for me.

I remember..
When granny passed away..
You called.. And both of us cried over the phone for like hours..
I can't really get over it.
But it was you who made me stronger.
Although we were miles apart that time..
But distance doesn't matter.

Maybe things changed in between.
Things happened.
But thanks for staying. :)
You really mean a lot to me.

我的脾气赶走了许多人   却留下了那些最真心的人.
LOADS OF LOVE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment