Let the picture do the talkings. :)
Rehearsal pictures :)
It was quite tiring as we do our rehearsal like.... continuously for almost a week.
HOWEVER...
I really really reallyy...
LOVE contemp. :)
So I kinda enjoy myself throughout the whole thing.
Practice.. Rehearsal.. Practice..
Feels really awesome when you sweat like mad after dancing.
And dance till you drop lol.
I enjoy the process a lot a lot a lot.
Had a fun time with..
"Feed Me Diamonds" + "Battle For The Beat" girls ;)
Was busy with assignments and dancing...
And was really stressed up for two weeks.
Nearly fell sick tho.
Thanks boy for the herbal tea, my favourite waffle and bringing me dinner! :)
Felt loved.
Really.. Sincerely from my heart.
Thanks dear :)
Concert Night
Did you manage to spot me in those pictures above? :)
Well, I was like.. super nervous at the backstage.
But once it was our turn to get on the stage, I was surprisingly calm.
I really did enjoy myself on the stage.
Memorable night.
At least something I wanted and enjoyed doing during my last semester.
Thanks to MDFC! :)
And thanks my boy for supporting me. :)
I know I was kinda irritable for the past 3 weeks.
Thanks for enduring, comforting, encouraging and supporting me.
谢谢你永远的包容与理解.
:)
Finally...
All four assignments due on the same week is handed in.
Before I finish it..
I was kinda reluctant..
I don't even think that I will finish it in time.
BUT.
I did it.
Overcome with the "super high" stress level.
And I still manage to finish it tho I'm busy with dance practices and rehearsals.
I made it.
One thing.
If you believe that you can make it, you will, and you can.
And it is also important to have optimistic supporting people around you.
Thanks boy. :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment