Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Communicate

So. I tried to start a conversation with this guy in the lecture hall today during the 5 minutes break for Managerial Economics.
Great talk tho it was only a few minutes chat.
Did not manage to get his name and ya, he left the lecture hall before lecture ends.
So, I think I can't get my Business In Asia's important points now. Sigh.
Should've got his number during the break. Hmm.

As usual, I camp in the library till sis rang me up.
Well, while I was on the way out to the main gate, I saw a bunch of friends who bumped into each other and talked and laughed happily.
Sigh. How I wish I can have a bunch of friends to eat, study and talk with in uni just like how I used to have in Sunway and Melbourne.
But yea, I'm still all alone in uni now if you bump in me.

Oh well well, will keep trying to communicate with people around me I guess.
Will work really hard to get back my confidence.
So, let's start with my contemporary dance class this Friday.
So excited!! After so many years I'm still so into Modern dance.
Can't wait to start my dance class.

Fighting Winnie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment