Sunday, August 18, 2013

Life would be amazing.

 Life would be amazing if we don't have to study and can travel wherever we want, eat whatever we wish to and do whatever we dream to.
I miss the weather back in Melbourne.
The icy-windy-dry cold weather there. 
 I miss the day when we sat along Yarra River and count down for New Year.

 I miss those time when both of us pose like a model in the middle of the road just to take those awesome and memorable picture.
 I miss those road trips. 
Those awesome sceneries.
Those fabulous mood and my freedom.



 With you my favorite friend.
With my favorite cup of hot chocolate.
And the perfect sunny and windy day.
At my favorite place. St Kilda.
The scenery is always the best.
Whenever I'm really down.




I miss Melbourne badly.

I miss my small apartment.
I miss my single bed.
I miss my lazy weekends.
I miss gym-ing.
I miss lying on my couch doing nothing.
I miss my time walking to the city just for a copy of free newspaper.
I miss walking to uni with earphones.
I miss waiting outside my apartment for the tram.
I miss window shopping along Lygon Street.
I miss lingering around the bookstore in Lygon.
I miss the awesome Korean rice wine in Joomak.
I miss the awesome Gelato everywhere in Melbourne.
I miss the hot chocolate during the icy cold weather.
I miss the penguins.
I miss the beach.
I miss everything.
Back in Melbourne.
At least.
I don't have to rely on others to live.

I miss my freedom.
And the trust given.
:')


No comments:

Post a Comment