Today is such an unlucky day.
Forgot to bring student ID to uni.
Thought that will not be able to get the free ticket for Nick Vujicic's talk.
But luckily Jen Wen was there.
She redeemed the ticket for me. Thank her so much! :)
Then. Watched a movie with James today.
Unbeatable. Mygod. Awesome movie. :)
Walked back from Pyramid and wanted to accompany James for dinner at Lunch Box.
But stupid me left my student ID at home and the security stopped me from going over.
Security is kinda strict nowadays. Even driving license is not acceptable. :(
So he accompanied me again, till An came.
Thank him so much for his accompany.
Feel bad cause I can see how tired he was.
But, ya. Thanks James. :)
I think I'm getting old.
I can feel the pain from my knee cap while we walked down the stairs in the cinema. :(
Oh my. Old Winnie. :(
Another movie ticket collected. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment